How to use the reservation calendar
- Click on the cabin you’d like to reserve.
- When selecting dates, enter your arrival date and departure date.
- Select the number of guests in your group, including children. The occupancy for each cabin is listed and is strictly enforced due to fire code.
- Click next and review your dates and reservation summary
- Click checkout
- Enter the required information.
- Click next
- You will receive an email confirmation for your reservation.
- 2 days before your arrival date, you will receive an email with detailed driving directions and check in information. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
or call 580-241-5304
**Minimum 2 nights *** Minimum 3 nights on holidays
1 night stays may be possible with an additional fee. Please call if you would like to reserve for 1 night.
$50 nonrefundable deposit with a valid credit card is required to confirm a reservation
Balance is due on day of arrival.
Cancellations and changes must be made 7 days in advance by calling 580-241-5304. By reserving a cabin, you hereby authorize the credit card used for the deposit to be charged for any fees that apply to your reservation as detailed by our policies.
Pets = $10 per night per pet, which will be added to your reservation.
By reserving a cabin online or by phone, you agree to follow Wilderness Lakefront Resort policies.